Dragonlance Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen, Beadle & Grimm’s Steel Edition

E9F2A8DE-9918-425E-A4B8-C0A94C4CD2C0.jpeg

The Beadle & Grimm’s Steel Edition of Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen provides all the additional elements you need to immerse your players in an epic Dragonlance adventure that takes characters from level 1 to level 10+.

The nature of this adventure demands lots of in-world handouts, area maps, battle maps, and encounter cards, and this Steel Edition will be chock full of those elements, among others. Of course no B&G box would be complete without a little hardware for your players, so you can be sure we’ll have some of those too.

More details to come as we get closer to our ship date!

We’re thrilled about the design of this Steel Edition and are confident it will be a must-have for everyone adventuring forth in Krynn!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
The only drawback to me on this one and others in the past is the timing of the release compared to the adventure itself. I guess if you are planning on buying this or other B&G boxes, they don’t start the adventure until this is in hand to use as much of the content as possible.

I am planning on running Shadow of the Dragon Queen as soon as I finish reading it cover-to-cover and can prepare the campaign. I'm not a big fan of laying track down as the train is moving, so I won't start the campaign until I've read the whole book.

I figure that with winter break and all, at the earliest I can have it done and ready in January. But I also need to wrap my current Theros campaign first, so that could push out to February. Assuming there's no slippage on either release date (and these days that can be a big assumption), the Steel edition should come out when I'm only a few sessions into the campaign.

The only drawback to me on this one and others in the past is the timing of the release compared to the adventure itself. I guess if you are planning on buying this or other B&G boxes, they don’t start the adventure until this is in hand to use as much of the content as possible.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases