• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

drothgery's Victorian Eberron game - IC

EvolutionKB

First Post
Grant

Grant follows the thugs, his blade still unbloodied. He thrusts it towards the man saying, "Your evil darkens this tunnel. My sprit counters with it's own light."

OOC: Did I not get an action last round? I meant to move up to them and attack, but if they could fled before me somehow, I wouldn't activate my weapon capsule. Either way I will follow the thug, attacking if possible.

drothgery

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
OOC: Did I not get an action last round? I meant to move up to them and attack, but if they could fled before me somehow, I wouldn't activate my weapon capsule. Either way I will follow the thug, attacking if possible.

OOC: Nope, that was a mistake. (rolls some dice, critical hit, ... I guess he didn't get away after all.) I'm going to rule you didn't use your weapon capsule, because it was pretty clear you didn't need it.

Grant steps up and stabs the final thug leaving him on the ground with the others.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Moving forward cautiously, Doc quickly searches and examines the newly fallen foes. "Doesn't look like any crew I'd have aboard. The scavengers have started already, it seems."

The half-elf looks down the shadowy corridor as best he can to see where it goes.

drothgery

First Post
The three thugs seem to be the same cut of men that you found below; probably northern or eastern mercenaries from one of the smaller nations or city-states that haven't been swept up under the umbrella of one of the three great powers of Khorvaire. These three have crude rifles and bullets for them, and roughly 150gp in coins and notes between them.

The passage out of the north exit quickly turns to the northeast -- more east than north, with two passages visible on the north side, before curving back south.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Grant

Grant takes up one of the crude rifles, studies it then sits it back down. "Junk for the most part, I'd say. We could get a decent price for them as scrap metal though." He wraps up the guns in the remainder of one of the dead men's shirts or cloaks. With rapier still drawn he begins to slowly go down the tunnel, if Horace decides to take the lead, Grant lets him.

[sblock=ooc]If the bullets are the same for all guns, I'll grab 10 of them.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Looks like things begin to get maze-like up ahead," Doc reports. "Do we want to follow left-right rule, or anyone hear anything down the corridors that may give us a clue?"

OOC: Doc hear anything with his huge Notice +0?

Solarious

Explorer
"Well, whatever we do, we need to move quickly," Quaen replies, rising up from the bloody corpses covered in spontaneous wounds. "Staying in one place will simply place us into more conflict with our the local squatters." Following Grant with a suprising degree of silence, she pulls her cloak closer together, letting the shadoweave blend into the shadows and hide her bright hairstyle.

[sblock=OoC]Following Grant into the tunnel, using Sneak to try to keep unoticed.

By the by, what do you guys think about our tactics so far? Pretty good? Needs work? Want to do something? Speak up, Quaen isn't going to raise you as a zombie. Err... not that she would in the first place. :uhoh:[/sblock]

Einan

First Post
Horace steps to the front of the party. "I reckon we should scout a bit before we go traipsin' down tunnels. I'll make a quick look and be righ' back."

Horace will head down the left tunnel for a span of 2 minutes, movin' all stealthy-like to see what's there.

drothgery

First Post
Horace:

Continuing to take the left for at every inersection, Horace passes by two rooms on the right, one of which looks like it might be a good place to station a lookout. He doesn't notice any sign of activity there, though. Continuing you see a series of small 'rooms' to your left, none with anything obviously of interest, and another tunnel to your right. Turning around after the third such room is the last place you can go left without turning around, you head down the tunnel you'd passed by earlier.

The passage leads north for a while, then splits. You see another one of the thugs down the right-hand path, though he doesn't appear to notice you. As you head farther north, the crashing sounds of the warterfall become even louder.

Remove ads