[Eberron] Queen with Burning Eyes

GPEKO

First Post
Magnus

Blue_Genie said:
Oh yes, yes indeed, kind sirs, I can be most helpful! What would you like to know? Noble gents like you are probably looking for treasure and adventure, something to stir the blood and harden the will. Do I speak true?
"Treasure and adventure?" Magnus chuckles. "Yes, I supposed we're after something like that. What I truly seek, however, is glory and a chance to prove my worth and my strength, Dol Dorn willing." He's about to add more but keeps the words to himself. This is important, lest we become like those wretched goblins. The Host help them! They could used some of their past glory.

Magnus follows the others toward the Red Anvil.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Barbarian

Following the others and continuing to keep a look out for anything suspicious from any direction. If what I have heard about this place is true I can expect an ambush and we will probably be lead there by this wretched kur of a being.

Trying to intimidate the beast into an honorable path, "Skerricks, I just want to remind you if we fall into any trouble and I believe you led us there or are a part of such treachery, you will be the first to fall."

Intimidate=3

(ooc: ok remind me never to try and intimidate again.)

Blue_Genie

First Post
Skerrik's ears fold back flat against his head and his eyes grow wide with fear at the Shifter's threat. He holds up his hands in a concillatory gesture, "You'll have no trouble from me, sir, I can tell you that. How could I possibly hurt you, a mighty warrior? Even the others of my kind have their way with me, I am powerless to protect myself even from their lesser aggression." His eyes begin to fill with tears, and you can hear him whimpering slightly as he leads you towards one of the main tunnels.

The air in this cavern is chocked with burning sulpher, and the walls are wet with condenscation from the steam escaping from the numerous cooling baths. Most of the other folk here are busy with their work and hardly look up as you pass by. Walking closer to the forges you note in addition to the various metalsmiths and their assistants, there are a number of martial humans and half-orcs guarding them. They each carrying a small insignia of the Chimera, the crest of House Deneith.

Bobitron

Explorer
Saric Acoma

Saric stays towards the front of the party, his sharp eyes keeping watch for threats. His two-bladed sword is in had, and held beneath the folds of his billowing traveler's cloak.

[ooc} Blue, feel free to make Spot checks as needed.[/ooc]

Patlin

Explorer
Anvuss stays by Saric's side.

ooc: I'll be away skiing for the next week, run Anvuss as you see fit while I am gone. Thanks!

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Nope.

And as much as this sucks I think this game has officially died again.

But I continue to check on a dialy basis.

Bobitron

Explorer
Imagine my suprise at seeing this game up here!

Blue Genie is missing from both of the games he was running here on EN World, and I haven't seen him post on the Privaterr Press forums either, where he was a regular poster for a while. I hope all is well with him.

Thanks for letting me join in and for the warm welcome, folks. I hope I get a chance to play with each of you in the future.

Remove ads