D&D 5E Eberron: Rising from the Last War Table of Contents

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

EJT7vZzWkAAHA73.jpeg

Thank you.
Yes, and I suspect the Expecalafraglistic Messanger is the NPC version of whatever you can make with infusions.

The stats for the PC versions are determined by a formula, so are listed under the class, rather than amongst the monsters.

The name needs to be different, because digital versions.

I wonder if we there will be an official pet page added for character sheets? If not I think we need to make one.

I think Archivist was made for another book entirely, because it makes no sense that the less popular (according to WotC) Alchemist made it, but Archivist did not. So I do believe it is coming some day.
The Alchemist was always going to make it in because that is the "default" artificer. Champions aren't very popular either.

I believe it has always been the plan that the Artificer class be reprinted in a general rule book as a core class, and that reprint to feature Alchemist and the Archivist, but not the very Eberron-ish Artillerist.

gyor

Legend
The Alchemist was always going to make it in because that is the "default" artificer. Champions aren't very popular either.

I believe it has always been the plan that the Artificer class be reprinted in a general rule book as a core class, and that reprint to feature Alchemist and the Archivist, but not the very Eberron-ish Artillerist.

To be fair I could see the Artillerist fitting right into Ravnica too.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
We talking a proper floorplan of the Rail or an Amtrak-style map of the routes? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure it never got an official floorplan back in the day. At least one third-party did maps, though:

It's as Paramandur said floor plans of different carts you can arrange as you wish. Roll20 version has like a random generator that use them according to Adam Koebl flip thru.

Remove ads

Remove ads