D&D 5E Eberron: Rising from the Last War Table of Contents

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

EJT7vZzWkAAHA73.jpeg

Pages 233-238 cover "travel," and I heard them say there would be maps for lightning trains and Elemental airships. I'd wager the vehicle stats will be in there.

We talking a proper floorplan of the Rail or an Amtrak-style map of the routes? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure it never got an official floorplan back in the day. At least one third-party did maps, though:

Maybe you can use the UA that had ships and navigations rules but included spelljammers and airships. Only the sea part was ultimately used in Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

Doesn't AI have an Airship?... Whoop, sorry, a 'Battle Balloon'. Pg. 217.

ChaosOS

Legend
We talking a proper floorplan of the Rail or an Amtrak-style map of the routes? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure it never got an official floorplan back in the day. At least one third-party did maps, though:

There was a dungeon adventure in the 4e era that had a floorplan. Also, Explorer's Handbook, p. 37, has a lightning rail layout.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

Doesn't AI have an Airship?... Whoop, sorry, a 'Battle Balloon'. Pg. 217.

From photos I've seen, we're talking a series of Dyson Logos floorplans.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
How different was the UA one from the XGtE version? Because it seems like a major design failure that the XGtE version is supposed to be a storm barbarian but can’t make a character like Thor (arguably the most recognizable storm barbarian character in media).

Storm of Fury originally did something like twice as much damage.

My dad playtested one and absolutely loved it. Then Xanathar’s came out and he and I both declared the finalized version to be nerfed into worthlessness.

gyor

Legend
I noticed that the Iron Defender is under the category of homuculi along with Expedideous messanger (which I'm betting is the Artificer Infusion homuculi).

I noticed that the Iron Defender is under the category of homuculi along with Expedideous messanger (which I'm betting is the Artificer Infusion homuculi).
The Battlesmith's pet has been renamed Steel Defender, specifically to avoid clashing with the "Iron Defender".

Remove ads

Remove ads