D&D 5E Eberron: Rising from the Last War Table of Contents

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

The table of contents of Eberron: Rising from the Last War was posted by NewbieDM on Twitter.

EJT7vZzWkAAHA73.jpeg

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
Hmm... I find myself hoping they put the stats for an Elemental Airship into the Treasure chapter, because I don’t see it.

Both groups of my players obtained an airship recently (the first group legally, the second illegally), and I need the official stats for them!

And no, I’ve no money whatsoever left to buy Ghosts of Saltmarsh or Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hmm... I find myself hoping they put the stats for an Elemental Airship into the Treasure chapter, because I don’t see it.

Both groups of my players obtained an airship recently (the first group legally, the second illegally), and I need the official stats for them!

And no, I’ve no money whatsoever left to buy Ghosts of Saltmarsh or Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus.

Pages 233-238 cover "travel," and I heard them say there would be maps for lightning trains and Elemental airships. I'd wager the vehicle stats will be in there.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
That image is taken from the NewbieDM; he does these great Twitter reviews, I recommend them.

He also did a video if you like that more.

Aha, I saw it outside of context, thanks for giving him the credit.

Remove ads

Remove ads