D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

tglassy

Adventurer
Just in case I can snag a spot.

I’d actually like to try a Ghostwise Halfling, I’ve never played a halfling and they seem appropriately interesting. I’m also really interested in trying a Druid, but there are no variants for Druids in SCAG. Would a Ghostwise Halfling Druid work for this game? If not, I can find another class, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Poor Searinox got the short end of the DICE GODS rolls, but playable. You are the non-typical half-elf, trained by dwarves to smiths and as a bladesinger by the elves, can't wait to read your background. I have some questions:

1. Do you think your STR is to low to be a black/weaponsmith? Or are you someone who did detail/scroll work and added in the gemstones and such - i.e. a DEX smith
2. I don't know Bladesingers well - which is why we are doing the character gene this way- would a 15 INT be to low for them (you can raise it to 16 @ lvl 4) and then you could have a 16 DEX to give your Acrobatic/Melee combat a boost.
3. Your character at first glance might be cocky, self assured about his ability I would say CG or CN as an alignment, but up to you.

[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] Yeah that 5 is gonna Hurt x to your questions

1) I was thinking the Same thing. Which is why i might switch Wisdom with Strength. I was planning on using Mage Hand and Booming Blade to assist with smithing. Sounds themathical

2) Int will stay my main stat i Think. I'll have to think abit over as i find that Mobile is a must, together with Warcaster. So I'll have to see if its worth it.

3)Yeah Sounds about Right, but Most my chars End up that xD

hero4hire

Explorer
If I get to make a character I think for fun I want to do it like this..I may DM a game using this.

1) Pick a Race

2) Roll 4d6 best 3 In Order

3) Then Pick a Class

I think it would make an interesting non min/max character, but still allow for player choice

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I am very interested in this, although I'm not sure if I'll have the time now that I am starting to DM a (short) game of my own. When do you want to start?

EarlyBird

Explorer
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] Yeah that 5 is gonna Hurt x to your questions

1) I was thinking the Same thing. Which is why i might switch Wisdom with Strength. I was planning on using Mage Hand and Booming Blade to assist with smithing. Sounds themathical

2) Int will stay my main stat i Think. I'll have to think abit over as i find that Mobile is a must, together with Warcaster. So I'll have to see if its worth it.

3)Yeah Sounds about Right, but Most my chars End up that xD

I finally read all of Bladesinger and it does look like you benefit from a high INT, I was just thinking it would be easier to get the 15 INT to 16 than to get the 14 DEX to 16.

Please post up your background when you have a sec

If I get to make a character I think for fun I want to do it like this..I may DM a game using this.

1) Pick a Race

2) Roll 4d6 best 3 In Order

3) Then Pick a Class

I think it would make an interesting non min/max character, but still allow for player choice

Count me in I love me some old school go with what you roll.

I am very interested in this, although I'm not sure if I'll have the time now that I am starting to DM a (short) game of my own. When do you want to start?

Was thinking FEB 1 the latest, still have three slots (two if you joined open) and wanted to give this a week to stew before going to the vets. So last week JAn first week FEB around then.

Was thinking FEB 1 the latest, still have three slots (two if you joined open) and wanted to give this a week to stew before going to the vets. So last week JAn first week FEB around then.
Good thing us vets are fast with the char gen. :) (Okay, I'll admit I've already started my swashbuckler build. I am at the top of the reserve list after all.)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sounds good. I'm considering a variant human undying warlock inheritor (how's that for a title? :p). Having inherited a mysterious grimoire, he has discovered magical powers in the pages, but has barely scratched the surface. Unknown to him or his family, it is a spellbook that the Shadow King Larloch once created. Larloch may or may not know of the book's continued existance, and therefore the fledgling warlock. He also may or may not have sent it out into the world to recruit minions. :)

Remove ads