Effects that trigger on bloodying/killing

jasin

Explorer
The Avenger Essentials article has a feat that lets an avenger treat their allies' bloodyings/kills as their own.

What feats, items, &c. leverage that? All I can think of off-hand is Raven Queen's Blessing. What else?

CapnZapp

Legend
Lots of Warlock stuff, for example.

I don't have the article - does it "steal" the kill, or does it merely allow the Avenger to benefit from his allies' kills?

(The former would be a dick power to have and use, so I'm hoping for the second...)

jasin

Explorer
The phrasing is "you may act as though you had" bloodied/killed, which doesn't suggest stealing in any way (which, I agree, would be a rather annoying power).

FireLance

Legend
The weapon of oaths fulfulled allows an avenger to deal +1d6 extra damage per plus to his next attack with the weapon before the end of his next turn after he reduces his oath of enmity target to 0 hit points.

It would also be a nice feat for a barbarian multiclassed avenger, and might compensate slightly for the MAD issue.

jasin

Explorer
Lifedrinker gives hp on a kill? 5 in heroic, 10 in paragon 15 in epic, right?

It's going to be tough deciding between that and Oaths Fulfilled. And Jagged. And Withering.

Magic weapons got a lot more interesting since they nerfed Bloodclaw. :D

holywhitetrash

First Post
Lifedrinker gives hp on a kill? 5 in heroic, 10 in paragon 15 in epic, right?

It's going to be tough deciding between that and Oaths Fulfilled. And Jagged. And Withering.

Magic weapons got a lot more interesting since they nerfed Bloodclaw. :D
right except it gives temp hp
there are a lot of things that would be quite nice with that feat

Mr. Teapot

First Post
Bards can grant their allies temporary HPs when they bloody or kill an enemy. Which might work for the feat (I'm not 100% sure), and would eliminate needing to worry about a lifedrinker weapon.

Remove ads