D&D 3E/3.5 Epic 6 3.5 Rebuild

payn

Legend
All good points and I do fully intend to write a cover page for the book when I am done with it that explains the system.
As for why should they buy this instead of playing the free SRD I would say is due to ease of use, and the fact that all of it is there. The SRD has quite a bit of 3.5 but hardly the largest selection since it includes so little of the massive number of books from 3.5. None of the campaign settings, none of the complete books, none of the races books, etc.
I'm not publishing core content only that is rewritten, and it includes classes, spells, etc that only exist within my system.
So sure if you want to try to teach yourself 3.5 you could spend a very long time reading the SRD, or you could pay a little money and have a system that makes much more sense and is one book for all the classes, etc. I don't expect to make millions but I think it would be a really fun system for folks.
Gotcha. I would certainly highlight all of that in your cover page. I'm just playing devil's advocate with you and putting my newb hat on.

tricktroller

Explorer
Gotcha. I would certainly highlight all of that in your cover page. I'm just playing devil's advocate with you and putting my newb hat on.
Totally fair! I asked for criticism and review lol. I'm not mad at all, just answering with plans and counterpoints. I really enjoy the discourse. Two of my players (Who have played as long as I have and DMed as well) are my usual sounding boards for all of this. I prefer the push back because it makes me think about things from different perspectives.
At the end of the day, people will make whatever their choice is about buying the system, I just want to make something quality that allows for more roleplay and less rollplay as the base line for the system.

tricktroller

Explorer
Still working on getting all of the spell lists tidied up and made almost entirely unique to each class. After that I hope to finish up all of the feats, gotta get the ones I missed and rearrange them so there are two tables, one with every feat in alphabetical order and another where the groupings are in alphabetical order.
After that I plan to make a huge list of possible prestige classes Hopefully by the end of the year I will have the new monster manual done as well with all the things you can encounter in an E6 world, up to CR 12.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4