• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Mordane76 said:
"Kevin, put Dara down. Wheel the gate up, and then use your sword to keep the shadows at bay." X12 whispers. "Get Michael. I'll help Raisa."
A few minor things so you can edit... the wheel. It's in the courtyard on the other side of the sealed portculis. As for shadows, there are none left; I'll give you that knowledge for free :)

Mordane76

First Post
Calinon said:
A few minor things so you can edit... the wheel. It's in the courtyard on the other side of the sealed portculis. As for shadows, there are none left; I'll give you that knowledge for free :)

I thought the wheel was in here... and I was referring to the "shadow" that floods us into here. Is there anyway for us to open it from our side?

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
Short answer... YES! You have all you need to open the gate. In fact, you have a few ways to open it. Just not a lot of time to get it done.

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
Heh, just remember, the car wasn't in danger of falling before you got there. It was just floating there. So unless you make it fall....

You're up on the third tier of electronic roadways. Things would be very bad if your flying car broke down and it still couldn't hover in place.

Kind of hoping that he wouldn't realise that...

Calinon

First Post
Heh, don't worry. Vince took care of the "terror factor." I don't think dropping 500 feet at this point would be any more scare than the gnashing demon trying to eat him.

Calinon

First Post
OOC: Half action to lift the porticullis. If it doesn't work, extra effort (i'll become fatigued) to raise by 2 my spuer-strenght and try again.
Not that this matters in this situation; the gate isn't going to weigh as much as an armored car, but permanent duration powers can't be pushed in that way. Just for future reference.

Velmont

First Post
Calinon said:
Not that this matters in this situation; the gate isn't going to weigh as much as an armored car, but permanent duration powers can't be pushed in that way. Just for future reference.

Opps, that true... well, in that case I would have double the lifting weight if necesserly, but seems not.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads