• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Velmont

First Post
Calinon said:
plus splitting up the party...

For once I've tried to make all in my power not to split the party, but there is some annoying shadows who have been doing a great job here, and Raisa is giving a little help here too. So the only thing I have to tell you, Cal :mad:

Well, games are boring when there is no danger anyway ;)

Calinon

First Post
Oh it wasn't you that split up the party. That was all Raisa. It was just my job to give you guys the opportunity to split up. Certainly makes all of your lives difficult, but now you've got the shadows down; it's just a matter of getting Dara and yourselves to safety, and saving Raisa.

Deva

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Yes... Calinon has given us a great rollercoaster ride, all on the back of the bull-in-a-china-shop that is Raisa... :D

hehe, you say that like it's a bad thing. :p

Oh, and Cal, if you say one word just one, so help me I'll be breaking more than your hand next time. ;)

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
you just went and opened the encyplopaedia. You poor souls. And it doesn't help that Johan is nervous around Ms. Vaille, trying to counter it with seeming as knowledgeable as he can manage.
Heh, that's the point of having the skill isn't it? :p

Calinon

First Post
With a small sigh Michelle brings the car along side where she is floating and gently raps on the side window. Are you ready to give up yet? Oh and I wouldn't do anything stupid that would break my concentration considering your about 500 feet up in the air.
Heh, just remember, the car wasn't in danger of falling before you got there. It was just floating there. So unless you make it fall....

You're up on the third tier of electronic roadways. Things would be very bad if your flying car broke down and it still couldn't hover in place.

Remove ads