• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Great pic of Michelle!

As for the story, I think the most important aspects are the introduction of Grandmother and Pooky, and the intro's of all the main characters, especially since it sets up Cosmo and Jackal as jerks. The little skirmish at the train station in the airport isn't all that important in the long run, but does set up the two as antagonists.

The battle in the train itself is paramount, especially Split and his mercenaries and robots. That is perhaps the most hated Villain I've created; definitely the one everyone seems to want to get most of all.

I'm not so sure if the hospital or Doc Johnson is very important, though he's a somewhat recurring character, he has a limited role at best. Sanchez chewing out a lippy Raisa is something nice to include I think, and the greeting at the School would be a good ending of course.

The first issue should be fairly easy... um... ok, easy isn't the right word, but storyline-wise, it is probably the easiest to go through.

Calinon

First Post
You'd have an idea where it is, but you have this giant mole paw clamped over your face. Good thing you took endurance huh? :)

Calinon

First Post
Neutron turns towards the trucks, concentrating on the overturned one. "Coz, can you get that last force field down?," he yells out, disintegrating the back of the truck and focusing on doing the same to the container and its contents within.
The overturned truck, set on its side by Michelle, has no virus in the back. Only the other two do. So I'm guessing you want to get the cannister in the damaged truck without a force field :)

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
OOC: I've mimicked the same thing as last time, which is:

Power: Super-Sense
Feats: Scent, Blind-Sight, Iron Will and Rapid Healing
Skills: Listen
You have Jackal's Amazing Save, Damage power as well.

Mimic

First Post
I'm not going to allow feats to be taken as extra effort. Power stunts, yes, but not general feats

Sorry, didn't know that you were playing it that way, not that it matters since she's powerless now... :(

/em shakes fist

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Calinon said:
You have Jackal's Amazing Save, Damage power as well.

Yeah, I know, it was just a note of what on X I was mimicking, as I had stated nothing, I had just tell in character I wanted to mimic.

Calinon

First Post
Mimic said:
Sorry, didn't know that you were playing it that way, not that it matters since she's powerless now... :(

/em shakes fist
Har har! You have enjoyed being PL10 for too long! :]

Oh, and you're still super intelligent, lucky you!

Last edited:

Remove ads