• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Agamon

Adventurer
Calinon said:
The overturned truck, set on its side by Michelle, has no virus in the back. Only the other two do. So I'm guessing you want to get the cannister in the damaged truck without a force field :)

Right, pardon the confusion.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Here's a treat for not getting the rest of the PCs just yet. It's not related to the game (not yet, at least ;)) as it's something that I drew for a friend.

Attachments

• For Kyo.gif
    For Kyo.gif
    101.9 KB · Views: 46

Dalamar

Adventurer
And here we have Straightjacked, bullying some poor gangster.

Oh, can Johan take advantage of Anna's gadgets? Either activating Regeneration on her, or getting Super-skill (Medicine) for himself.

Attachments

• John Cashman.gif
    John Cashman.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 58

Calinon

First Post
Nay, sorry. Her gadgets are designed by her to her own specifications so wouldn't be useable by others. You can, however, keep trying medicine checks to stabilize her, a half action per attempt. DC15 isn't unmakeable at all.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Oh, well. With Johan's +2 modifier, that shouldn't take too many rounds for him to succeed in that.

And because today was stormy, I couldn't do much else and drew three more characters. So here are Dara, Kevin and Monica (her having lots of hair so I have something to cover her up with at certain scenes).

Attachments

• Dara Chen.gif
    Dara Chen.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Kevin York.gif
    Kevin York.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Monica Simpson.gif
    Monica Simpson.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 52

Calinon

First Post
I'll try to update the pictures section this weekend, and do I have a lot to add :)

On that note, make sure to update your link to the website if you don't just use my sig to get there. I was foced to change the site addy due to an ISP change.

Calinon

First Post
I'll try to update the pictures section this weekend, and do I have a lot to add :)

On that note, make sure to update your link to the website if you don't just use my sig to get there. I was forced to change the site addy due to an ISP change.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Yeah, I was trying for a snobbish look for Kevin, but it ended up like a good-boy look. And I'm not completely satisfied with Monica's expression either. And my Mom said that Dara looks like a modern Cinderella :D

Remove ads