• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Probably not for the truck storage containers, or something big and scary would have gone off. That is why you each have those cute little autoinjectors on that they gave you.

Vince eats the pills
You are eating all the pills? Ooooo kay....

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
You make it too easy.

Oh, and you nodded to point someone out... to a blind guy. You also will have an initiative with the Mole after Loki has posted his action.

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
Heh, finally figured out delaying. Essentially you can lower your initiative voluntarily by no more than 10+init modifier. Not that that is all too important right now.

Mordane76

First Post
Oh well... it was a good entry plan... but I'm surprised only one of them saw through the ruse. Now we'll have to kill all of them... :D

Last edited:

Deva

First Post
OOC: Here's probably what Raisa actually would like to do, but not having the book, I thought I'd help you out just a tad.

If I had remembered about the extra effort thing, that is exactly what I would have done.... yea.... that's it. :p

Thanks, was much better than what I was gonna do. :)

Velmont

First Post
Calinon said:
Kevin gets Amazing Save (Damage) +8.

That was post #613.

Calinon said:
Also, Kevin has Jackal's regeneration, X12's super senses and some feats and skills.

Wrong, I choosed to mimic Amazing save:damage, not regeneration from Jackal. I would have switch if only I had Raisa protection, which is not the case. And that power have one great advantage, it give me some boost on backlash, as it is a damage save (modified with Wisdom).

so I have:

From X12:
Power: Super-Sense
Feats: Scent, Blind-Sight, Iron Will and Rapid Healing
Skills: Listen

From Jackal:
Power: Amazing Save(Damage)

Mordane76

First Post
Calinon said:
Mai Pei, China
October 25, 2120
Initiatives: Jackal 25 (4HP), Li 22, X12 21 (1HP, 2L), Kevin 18 (3HP), Flying man 17 (2VP, 1S), Raisa 15 (3HP), Dara 14 (3HP, 1L), Carl 12 (4HP), Flying woman 11, Goons(7) 1

OOC: I'll assume you wanted to spend a hero point to unstun.

X12 clears his head, then touches Dara to absorb her wound.

HP is fine, but I want to make sure that Dara doesn't still have wounds after I picked them up -- it still has 1L listed for her.

Remove ads