• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Kevins shake up from the blow. "Damn you!" he say will he run behind Jackal and touch him (OOC: Mimic Regeneration and Feats).
Spending another HP to unstun immediately, or waiting until next turn?

Extra Effort: add Range to Healing. Half Action: Total Defense. Half Action: Healing on the downed flying woman.
Spending a HP to counter fatigue?

Velmont

First Post
Did I ever had the chance to mimic Xi before? And what power do I know he can do (not sure I remember them...) If I have a doubt I could have a serious backlash from him, I'll mimic Jackal as stated. If I have no clue or I know I can mimic him, I'll mimic powers, skill and feats.

And I may be out of town this week-end, so you can put me on auto-mode for the next few days if you see me slow. Just put Kevin as cautious, trying to get some easy power if the chance occur, if not, let him attack with his sword.

Calinon

First Post
For simplicity, lets just say this is your first attempt. It probably won't hurt too badly, though you might wanna mimic Michael and his AS-Damage first to be safe :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads