• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EPIC] Out of Character II (No more slots!)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I started the thread, but I figured I'd tag on a little, "your invited if you want to play" to this thread. You'll just be a little bit behind the other characters since you would need to create yours. Everyone else is at the point where they can already decide their course of action concerning the current events.

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
Upon further review...

EDIT: I originally wanted to play. But common sense has snapped me back. I'm pushing too many games. I'm out, although I'm dying to try the Epic stuff.

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
I am interested. The character creation info is partly on page 2 here, and partly in an old (>30 day) thread in rogue's gallery.

Where are we getting the ECLs from?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm using These.

They work for me. I will move some of the info from the OOC thread into the Rogues Gallery so you can have the complete info available, after my educational time has been spent today.

Lichtenhart

First Post
CS, I was losing interest in this, but knowing it's set in the same setting of LHHS makes it much more interesting. Are the races from LHHS available?

Victim

First Post
Umm, there's no point buy total for characters of +3 ECL. The chart goes from +2 to +4.

Can a character at level 20 with a high enough ECL adjustment take Epic feats?

How do abilities not designed for use with the Epic book work? For example, Eldritch Blasting from BoEM 3 is a +7 weapon ability, but is designed for normal play. Will it be an Epic weapon property, or just an usually large normal one?

While spellcasters can simply avoid selecting barred spells with their slots, what about races or classes with a teleport or resurrection ability? Do they get some kind of replacement ability?

Should I be asking in the original OOC thread?

Can we use things from other books if we don't use much and get item by item permission?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads