• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EPIC] Out of Character II (No more slots!)

-Prices missing under equipment, and to have the Skittish Ring you need to have Skittish Nerves approved.
-Featwise I can't find Greater Multiattack at all in Masters of the Wild or Savage Species, mind telling me where to find it? Sorry if I overlooked it.

Just added it myself, if there is a greater multiweapon attack then why not a greater multi attack but if ithas to go it goes.

-Quote under the Insectile Template in Savage Species, "Despite having six arms, insectile creatures gain no additional attacks."

Humans get two arms and just 1 attack normally just like alot of creatures. Take feats and you can make attacks with other arms and legs. Feats do that to you, at least last time I looked :p

-Feral can only be applied to humanoid or monstrous humanoid not aberration or giant...although I'm not sure about how types were changed in 3.5e exactly.

The example is an Insectile Ogre... (last time I looked that was a giant)

-Other than that things look mostly fine, nice mechanics on the Master Spell, should fit in with your background, just watch out against people with Iron Body or similar protections...

Ah well :p Can't have it all.

-Edit-Btw, I think unless they changed Rend, you only get 1 rend no matter how much you attack, as long as you attack twice on the same creature, I believe this is how it is with the Girallon, as well as the Multiweapon Rend feat in the ELH.

Don't know, I went with the description in the SS where it just simply mensions that when you hit with 2 claws you gain another free rend attack.

Actually I was just making up a cool creature with logical feats that I would give it and when I looked at the result I was rather astonished. So it's purely by accident.

Kalanyr

Explorer
CS are you aware that the MM2 ECLs are lower than the ones from the ECL calculator and the ELH ones are lower still? And none of the 3 above sources are anything close to the ECLs/calculations for ECLs given in Savage Species ?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
CS are you aware that the MM2 ECLs are lower than the ones from the ECL calculator and the ELH ones are lower still? And none of the 3 above sources are anything close to the ECLs/calculations for ECLs given in Savage Species ?

I'm not that worried about it.

Sorry guys, I'm still a bit bogged down. I'd love it if anyone wants to post some more role-playing or opinion material, but I'm not in a position where I have access to the internet for more than 15 minutes to a half hour at a time, with a couple exceptions each day.

I'll get an update in sometime this weekend methinks, and I realize it's moving far too slow to really be fun...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads