• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Evantually) ALL the Classes: Likes & Dislikes

Steverooo

First Post
Nope, I don't think there are any "What do you like/dislike about..." threads on any of those... Just Barbarians, Monks, and Rangers, so far! ;)

Steverooo

First Post
Paladins added

TheLe said:
I just started one for Paladins. You can find it here:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2871865

Heh! I saw it, and came here to update this thread, before I saw your post... ;)

TheLe said:
I will another one next week or when on of the current ones die down. It's best to let people concentrate on one or two "likes/dislikes" thread at a time.

`Le

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of people had sumpin to say about Rangers, and couldn't wait! :p

Last edited:

The_Gneech

Explorer
So ... what do you like or dislike about classes? Be as vague or specific as you like. ;)

I hate the way I have to take a bunch of abilities I don't want to "work my way up" to the abilities I do.

-The Gneech :cool:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, is there any point to these threads? I followed the Monk one for a while, but it didn't really lead anywhere. Is it just for discussion, or is it to lead into people creating variant classes or something?

Steverooo

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Out of curiosity, is there any point to these threads? I followed the Monk one for a while, but it didn't really lead anywhere. Is it just for discussion, or is it to lead into people creating variant classes or something?

Yes... yes there is! :D See the end of the Ranger thread, for details... I'm also hoping that the WotC boys are watching, and taking notes! As for me, I just thought "One thread to find them, one thread to bring them all, and... bind them!" sounded like a good idea! ;)

Remove ads