• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Juriel

First Post
Could you list what a single totem for the Barbarian does? Just pick any of them and a rough description of its effect at different levels, if you would.

I think I'm fine after that, thanks again for doing all this browse-browse-typing. :)

squad

First Post
Thanks Palladion for all the information!

I was wondering what Invocations there were for boosting the Pact of the Chain and Pact of the Tome (since you already covered Blade).

Palladion

Adventurer
Is there a feat which allows a character to perform a Charge action (i.e. move and attack as part of the same action)? If so, can you describe it?

Thanks in advance!

Charger: action to Dash, bonus action to make melee attack or shove, bonus to damage or push distance if you move 10 feet before.

Obryn

Hero
"Some transmuters are tinkerers and pranksters, turning people into toads and transforming copper into silver for fun and occasional profit." (PHB page 119)

Minor Alchemy can change one material into another for 1 hour. Master Transmuter can change one nonmagical object into another of equal or lesser value.

(Not sure if that answers your question.)
It does! They used to be able to turn a cubic foot of stuff into gold every day, and then reverse aging.

Palladion

Adventurer
Could you list what a single totem for the Barbarian does? Just pick any of them and a rough description of its effect at different levels, if you would.

I think I'm fine after that, thanks again for doing all this browse-browse-typing. :)

Path of the Berserker: Frenzy (bonus action melee attack, exhaustion), Mindless Rage (cannot be charmed or frightened), Intimidating Presence (frighten creature), Retaliation (reaction melee attack after taking damage).

gweinel

Explorer
Summoning spells are conjure spells now (i.e. conjure animals, conjure elemental, etc.). There are 6 of them total. Unfortunately, they depend on the DMG or MM for creature statistics.

Thank you again!

So, there is no a "conjure monster I-IX" spell or something equivelant? The summoner has no in an every spell level a summoning spell?

Palladion

Adventurer
Thanks Palladion for all the information!

I was wondering what Invocations there were for boosting the Pact of the Chain and Pact of the Tome (since you already covered Blade).

Book of Ancient Secrets requires Pact of the Tome and allows you to inscribe rituals.

Chains of Carceri (hold monster) and Voice of the Chain Master (telepathy and perceive through familiar) require Pact of the Chain.

Palladion

Adventurer
Thank you again!

So, there is no a "conjure monster I-IX" spell or something equivelant? The summoner has no in an every spell level a summoning spell?

No. Conjure spells are a certain level (conjure woodland beings is a 4th-level spell, for example), but have increased effects (different creature) or conjure more creatures if you use a higher level slot (same example as above, casting as a 6th-level slot twice as many creatures appear).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads