• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fire! (Dunamin judging)

DoublePayBack

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Since this is my first play-by-post battle I have a newcomer question.... How would you like the rounds to commence? Do you want us to post our turns and then you will execute them in the initiative order, or do you want us to wait to post until our initiative turn comes up? I am assuming it would make it easiest for you if we tell you starting square and ending square on each move, so you can easily figure things out, correct?[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC: Ok, let's see where we're at here. This is what I have for placement so far:

Remember, Galinndan Rithkin is an R, Soldier the Warforged is a W, and Solitaire is a weird card symbol.

Solon is at B5.
Goeth is "somewhere near Solon". Where exactly? (Or did Solon and Goeth both want to be near B5, but not actually standing right in the door?)

Soldier is at Q2.
Callen is at R2.
Kama'zer is at S4.

Gallindan is at V12.
Ts'iri is at O20.

I don't have a starting location for Mri'Thas and Solitaire yet. In fact, I've heard nothing from Solitaire. You there?

With this setup, only Soldier and Callen are in line-of-sight of Kama'zer, so only they'd get the +2 init. So initiative order would look like this:

26 Mri'Thas (28 if in LOS of Kama'zer)
23 Kama'zer (includes +2)
11 Ts'iri
9 Solon
9 Soldier (includes +2)
7 Callen (includes +2)
5 Goeth
4 Galinndan

? Solitaire - still need an initiative roll for Solitaire.

As for healing potions, Soldier suggested giving them to Ts'iri, Solitaire, Goeth, and Kama'zer. Is everyone ok with that? Any other suggestions? Any questions, things I should clarify?

Right now, I'm waiting for Mri'Thas and Goeth to give me final positions, and for Solitaire to post anything at all. If I don't hear from Solitaire in the next few days, I will say she didn't come to investigate this new fire with you.

I'll post more detailed instructions on how to make combat posts before we start.

FishXXIII

First Post
[sblock=OCC]B4 is fine. Put the meat shield in front of me. :+) I'll hold onto one of the healing pots unless someone else feels they need it.[/sblock]

Xer0

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock=OCC]B4 is fine. Put the meat shield in front of me. :+) I'll hold onto one of the healing pots unless someone else feels they need it.[/sblock]
Hey, what are brothers for, right?

Joe, it all sounds fine with me.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Have to travel unexpectedly for work - I won't be able to post again until Saturday. I'd like to start the fight this weekend, though. I've sent a reminder email to Korthala, so let's hope Solitaire's ready to go by then.
[/sblock]

Remove ads