• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
I'll be on OpenRPG sometime between 7 and 7:30 pm PST, and will open the game room once enough folks have shown up. I just have a few minor things to finish around the house first.

Arkhandus

First Post
For those who had to leave a bit early, the dragon fight was worth 500 XP. After that, everyone but Fahlias and Fleck tracked down the dragons' lair, and faced a pair of kobold casters. That may or may not yet be finished, but so far one kobold is dead and the other has disappeared.

I'll post the three dragons' ridiculously large combined hoards here some other day this week.

Edit: Posted below. It may not look as massive a list as Oruzanthanax's, but that's cuz it's more coin and art-item value as opposed to Oru's mass of additional mundane items from his numerous kobold minions. I may add more to this later, but this is what was in the three main chambers and on the kobold's corpse, combined.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Kobold and three dragons loot

Here's what the party gets from the lair of the three dragons, and off the corpse of the one kobold slain. Once you actually finish up in the cave, anyhow.

400 platinum coins (total 8 pounds)
3,200 gold coins (total 64 pounds)
14,000 silver coins (total 280 pounds)
10,000 copper coins (total 200 pounds)

small moss agate
moss agate
small moonstone
small citrine
onyx
large peridot
small deep green spinel
jade
large pink pearl
aquamarine
large aquamarine

woven gold and platinum torc (0 pounds)
silver sceptre with malachite inlays (4 pounds)
emerald pendant on gold necklace (1 pound)
gold circlet adorned with small emeralds (1 pound)

silver holy symbol of Naeron on a simple leather-cord necklace
spell component pouch
2 small belt pouches
flint and steel
scroll case
4 small waterskins
4 small trail rations

The following items detect as moderately magical to Detect Magic:

steel rod etched with a few Draconic phrases (5 pounds)
small oaken cudgel with a few Draconic runes for combat carved into it
small breastplate armor also etched with some Draconic runes of battle
2 platinum rings
4 scrolls with different divine inscriptions in Draconic
2 vials of bubbly red fluid

The following items detect as weakly magical to Detect Magic:

heavy steel shield of Ceomyrian design with Vweogyn etchings
gray bird's feather
small granite cube

firehorse

First Post
I've run into some vehicle issues and need to take my wife to the Dr. in a few minutes, so I may or may not be able to make it (probably not) tonight. Sorry all.

Keep me posted on the boards as to the status of Fleck and the treasure divvy.

I suggest we use what we need to resurrect (or teleport to Mittendien and get the good Father to do it for less cost) Fleck and then split the rest.

Arkhandus

First Post
I'm going on OpenRPG now, and I'll see if the rest of the group wants to play for a while tonight anyway. We should be able to get some stuff done while Valdir's NPC'd, since the fighting in this area is more or less done.

Arkhandus

First Post
We handled Fahlias' trip into the city, getting Fleck raised, tracking down the rest of the group to the dragon-den, and seeing the rest of the group check out the caves after having defeated the kobolds.

The second kobold had apparently escaped, and Aramil used Detect Magic to find a trace of Conjuration in the kobolds' small chamber, which the group guessed to be a teleportation or plane shift by that kobold to make his escape. Fleck ID'd the dead kobold as the kobold cleric of Naeron that had worked with Oruzanthanax before, the one that escaped after Fleck's decision to get his aid in raising Bristletail from the dead waaaay back when.

Everyone got 500 XP from the dragon-slaying, including the NPCs and Fleck despite his death at the end of that fight. I'll give out XP for the kobold-beating, to those who participated in that, later. Likewise with regards to roleplay-XP for everyone from the past few sessions.

In addition to the aforementioned loot in my previous post, the party found the following in the smaller chambers of the dragon-carved and kobold-caster-Stone-Shaped cave-complex.

1,023 gold pieces
5,147 silver pieces
3,084 copper pieces

bones from two other, smaller green dragons, already picked clean of flesh and scales, with cracks and indentations that indicate they were probably killed by their siblings many, many years ago

And a set of shiny-shiny bracers that Argus secreted away during his search, and hid in his Haversack. Because he's Chaotic Neutral and feels he deserves something extra for breaking a dragon's neck in one punch before it could kill anyone else. ^_^; And behind on loot, especially non-trivial loot....

firehorse

First Post
Hey, how about pretty near taking off the other dragon's head with an arrow... ;-)

I told Fleck it was a bad idea letting him go...probably wanted his armor back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads