Forgotten Heroes IC

Voadam

Legend
Voadam ponders the new information "Hmm, Althoria, Balstion, war between Everstar and Devestia, and the town of Jadaren. Hmm. Has action begun in the war and did they say what the reason for the war was?"

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"I believe it is over some kind of border dispute, I think I really don't know. I mean it is about 2 weeks journey from here," the old man motions for everyone to get in.
"Lets get this little trip moving," the old man says after you have all gotten in and he starts the horse a traveling.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam gets in and slings down his backpack. He pulls out his belt pouch and investigates its contents and then that of the pack. "Hmm. rose petals, colored powders, gathered webbing, crytstal, glass rod, good, good." Turning to his spellbooks "Well, this is a surprise, I've apparently been busy. Hmm, very good."

Rayex

First Post
Grokkun - Cleric of Johan

Grokkun smiles apologetically at the rest, and explains. "I wish a little time in peace. Perhaps Johan will answer my prayers and give me some clues as to what might have befallen us."

With that, he sits down in a quiet corner, if there is such a thing on a cart, and starts praying.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester climbs gingerly into the wagon, looking around at himself, two other big men, the giant, the goliath. . . will the wagon hold? He dumps his gear next to him and following Vodam's lead begins sifting through it for clues, but nothing really jumps out or triggers and memories.

"Hmm, maybe I have a clue to our past too." Skith hops into the wagon and opens a wide-mouthed bag tied to her waist. After the 40th bottle comes out it becomes apparent that Skitha isn't carrying anything useful to learning about the past, although she can probably help anybody forget it."Oh well, anybody want a drink?"

Shayuri

First Post
After watching the others for a moment, Lily lays down her own pack and opens it up. Things start to emerge from it...a fluffy blanket, a tightly coiled bedroll...it's when she pulls out a tent that's significantly longer than the backpack is itself that she realizes not all is as it seems.

"Hey...look at this."

She pokes her arms into the pack, pushing into it until it's swallowed most of the upper portion of her body...much more than the slim satchel seems like it should hold. More than that, it barely shows a bulge. A moment later she works herself free, a bemused look on her face.

"Wild...I've got tons of stuff in here. But no weapons." Lily inspects the gauntlet on her right hand, with its wicked plate of spikes over the knuckle and along the forearm guard. "This can't be the only thing I use...can it?"

She lifts her right arm and shakes it playfully at Chester. "You! We shall fight to the death! Defend yourself against my mighty...pointy glove!" Her slight stature makes the threat pitiful, even if she hadn't spoiled it by grinning.

"Something tells me I'm not exactly a warrior hero."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

The Goliath finds a place near the middle of the wagon in hopes his size will not overturn it. "It is all just smoke. I can't seem to place anything." He too studies his gear without gaining any incite. The talk of places and war does nothing to clear the blue smoke from his memory. Becoming frustrated he focuses on the here and now watching for bandits in the surrounding fields.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Dunestrider hops into the wagon and seriously considers taking Skitha's offer before deciding he best have his wits about him when he reaches Althora. He slings his shield and maul off his back and leans them against the side of the wagon and sits down within arm's reach.

Lot

First Post
Seifer climbs aboard the wagon, positioning himself towards the fron near the old man. Once the cart is moving he taps the old man on the shoulder.

"I have a question for you." He takes his shield and positions it so the old man may see the blue cockatrice painted on it. "Are you familiar with this crest?"

Remove ads