• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Heroes IC

Amazing Triangle

First Post
As he slowly starts off he answers the young man's question, "Well sir I reckon that it be a family or military crest of some kind. Me, I ain't of no noble birth so I don't know much abouts it. Maybe Ol' Gerald would know, he is a black an' white smith. He deals with them noble types more often than I."

As morning becomes noon you all stop and share bread with the old man. Granted it is not alot but it is more than any of you have had in a while. You share water with the old man, and find out his name is Dirk. You then pack up your things and again continue to travel.

OOC: Blacksmith deals with Iron, Whitesmith with Tin
[sblock=Rayex] As you pray you feel warmer and as the Sun rises higher in the sky you feel more at peace like everything will be okay. You also feel a small warmth through out your being this doesn't manifest its self but you feel like your connection to your diety has been reestablished. You now have full spells and until sunset you will be under the effects of the bless spell (+1 to hit and +1 saves vs fear). And you out of character may not ask me why, it has to do with the homebrew setting which you are not privy to yet. [/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Voadam takes the proferred bottle from Skitha. "Thanks." and take a swallow. Then looking around at his companions he says quizzically in a guttural tongue "<Quanto de você falam o orcish>"

ooc for those who speak orcish [SBLOCK]"How many of you speak orcish?"[/SBLOCK]

gabrion

First Post
When many of the others are climbing aboard the wagon to travel, Lugka says almost to himself, "I think I'll walk if its all the same." With that, he closes his eyes and seems to almost meditate for a few moments. As he does, anyone who's watching can see frame shifting, his skin turning to rough hide and growing spikes, while his face turns into the feral visage of dinosaur. When the transformation is complete, he looks just like his companion razorclaw! He walks along beside the cart as it travels the road, and while he makes a few clicking noises once and a while, he doesn't speak with the rest of the group.

Lot

First Post
Seifer sighs and turns away from the old man. "Thanks," he says over his shoulder. He continues to stand, leaning against the front end if the wagon for support. If the old man knew the symbols, then he might know something about me. Oh well...

Voadam said:
Then looking around at his companions he says quizzically in a guttural tongue "<Quanto de você falam o orcish>"

Seifer hears the harsh tongue and responds with "I do" in the common tongue. Why I know this language is beyond me.

He looks around at his companions, most obviously at the lizardman, the beautiful woman, and the two different hulking brutes. Zzerki, Lily, Dunestrider, Eglath. I can't remember much but I'm sure this is not the usual company I keep. How do I know them?

Just then, the ape-man next to the carriage starts transforming before his eyes. Lugka! But how...? What is going on?

Seifer, after a few more troubling moments, clears his throat. "Hello, all. As I mentioned before, my name is Seifer. Sir Seifer Dagmar. I imagine you already knew that, as I know all of you...well, your names, at least." He continues a little more comfortably. "Beyond your names, I don't remember much about you or how I know you. Perhaps one of you has a better memory than I? If not, maybe we can discuss what we do remember and start to figure this out. Also, maybe you can mention..." He looks over at Lugka's reptilian form."...what talents you have. I'd like to know before, trouble arrives, what we can do."

Shayuri

First Post
Clearly a bit miffed by the lack of reaction from Chester, Lily shrugs at Seifer's question.

"You got me. I'm wearing armor..." she tugs at the incredibly fine links of silvery chain she wears, "so I'm guessing I don't do magic. But I haven't got a decent weapon, so I'm probably not a warrior. So your guess is as good as mine."

She toys with a little ceramic jar she's plucked from her backpack.

"On the other hand, I've got some potions or something here...and is this a wand?" Lily holds up a straight length of polished wood and wiggles it. "So...wand, but armor too. Too bad I don't keep a journal."

JonnyFive

First Post
Zzerki eyes the cart for a moment. with a small hiss of disaproval, he speaks to the others "I think i'll walk as well. too much in the open for me."

also seeing the others messing with the equipment they have on them, Zzerki decides to look over what he has. hrmmm a few daggers that feel just right when held as a pair.... a nice pair of boots.... a ring and an amulet.... i guess i travel very very light.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester shakes his head slowly to clear it. He inclines his head towards the slightly glowering lady.

"My apologies Lily, I wasn't paying attention. My mind is racing, but going nowhere. I keep playing out situations and ideas in my mind, but I still find no explanation for our loss. Still, that was no excuse. As for spells and armor, they don't always live apart. I'm wearing more steel than you, but I can still feel the magic clamoring in my veins."

He slaps at the handle of the large axe laying next to him, and another hand drifts to the pouch of odds and ends at his belt.

"I am a warrior . . . and a wizard it seems. These are all . . . familiar to me. . . but I couldn't tell you how I know to use them, but they resonate nonetheless."

"All I got is drink. No weapons, no spells or wands. And my bag has lots of booze" Skitha announces, having removed several hundred bottles from the tiny bag at this point. "I'm not a salesgirl am I? I'm pretty strong though . . . maybe I'm a bouncer or run my own tavern."

JonnyFive

First Post
Zzerki snorts at Skitha "lady, from the way yer downing all that alcohol, i'd say yer a professional drunk." as he speaks, Zzerki is playing with his daggers there, there, and there.... thouse are the spots to hit.... how do i know that? grrr this is annoying

Remove ads