• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Heroes IC

Shayuri

First Post
"Pfft," Lily says derisively. "We can just ask around to get 'intelligence.' There's nothing he's offering us we can't get for ourselves, and for a lot less."

She stands up. "But yeah, lets stick together. Just in case we DO have enemies waiting. Better to face them together than let them pick us off a few at a time."

"So blacksmith first?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester nods along with Lily.

"We lose nothing by refusing his offer now. Perhaps we could work out something more ammendable to us all at some later time. For now we have business. We shouldn't have any trouble managing both trips today. The church might be better first, just in case there indeed is a cure, all else is uneccesary."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

"I agree we should stick together and I certainly won't protest waiting to give funeral money. I figured the 100 gp was a fair price for a coffin and grave in my size," he adds with a chuckle.

Voadam

Legend
"All right then, we'll stick together and head to the smith's followed by the church to see what we can learn, deffering decisions and negotiations on the bandit proposal until later."

Rayex

First Post
Grokkun - Dwarven Cleric

Carefully counting his stash, currently hidden in his beard, the cleric sigh. "I'm broke, it seems. I will go with you to the smithy, if you come with me to the temple afterwards."

at the mentioning of the temple, Grokkuns voice falters slightly.

What will I find there, I wonder...

Amazing Triangle

First Post
You all begin to slowly shuffle out of the inn on your way to the smith's forge.
[Sblock=Listen][sblock=DC 5]You hear a couple of men arguing at a distance. Something about money or is it weapons, you can't quite here in the morning noise.[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 10]You can hear a young man and an older man agruing over the price of weapons and it seems that by the tones in their voices they are not happy with the other.[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 15]There is a young and old man who are having an agruement about a shipment of goods. The young man seems angry with the number of good he recieved[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 20]You hear a young man yelling about recieving 25 instead of the 100 shortswords that he ordered. The old protests that he was not given enough money for 100 he only recieved enough for 25 so that is what he made. The young man begins to threaten him and saying that he will make the other 75 for the moeny he has given.[/sblock][/sblock]

[Sblock=Spot][sblock=DC 5]You see a dog run across the street into a local baker's. You also notice 4 guards getting their equipment on for the day.[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 10] You see the smith's shop on the left. You watch as a young man spirals the older man around and begins to throw his hands around.[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 15]You see the smith's shop on the left. You watch as a young man spirals the older man around and begins to throw his hands around. The older man then moves into a darker corner you see him counting something. Then he returns and begins to speak to the young man.[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 20] You see the smith's shop on the left. You watch as a young man spirals the older man around and begins to throw his hands around. The older man then moves into a darker corner you see him counting gold. Then he returns and begins to speak to the young man. You then see the young man begin to reach slowly for a dagger on his back[/sblock][/sblock]

Attachments

• Listen.bmp
    152.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Spot.bmp
    178.8 KB · Views: 90

Remove ads