• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E FR 4E SPOILER - Grand Histoy of the Realms info

Glyfair said:
Indeed, aren't most of the changes from the Time of Troubles undone at this point?

Looks like it. Lots and lots of people hated Times of Troubles.

In any event, I'm delighted at the special event in 1385 and truly hope it's true. I hope there's never a reset button on that.
Solves nine problems (so to speak) in one stroke!

Tarek

Explorer
It would be nice if Ilmater reverted to her roots as the Finnish goddess of motherhood instead of being the Faerunian god of masochism.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Mean Eyed Cat said:
I also have the book. More spoilers:[sblock]Cyric gets put under "house Arrest" for the next 1000 years[/sblock]
I know, that's why I said "permanently".

And the way FR deities are dealt with, "death" is never permanent (Moander, Bane) either. ;) Except when the patron of the weave gets esploaded (i.e. Mystryl).

Remathilis

Legend
Tarek said:
It would be nice if Ilmater reverted to her roots as the Finnish goddess of motherhood instead of being the Faerunian god of masochism.

Truth. While we're at it, get rid of Silvanus, Melikki, and all those other interloper deities.

And bring back Bhaal dammit! :]

Torm

Explorer
Green Knight said:
Personally, I'd like to see Torm taking over his portfolios and replacing him as a Greater God.
Yeah, Me too. :cool:
Ruin Explorer said:
I like Torm though, I hope they leave him alone.
Thanks, R.E. - I like you, too. :)

From the sounds of things, Tyr's being a jerk. I think I might head over to Brightwater a while, Myself.

P.S. Mystra says tell y'all She's not dead.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I haven't read a FR novel in about a decade.
I think I'll keep the trend going after reading this thread.

Wow, I used to love the Realms too.

Brewhammer

Explorer
Remathilis said:
And bring back Bhaal dammit! :]

You wacky kids and your murder gods these days...

In my day we didn't have any fancy murder gods. It was fertility god this, river god that... and that's the way it was and we LIKED it!

*shakes his old man stick in crotchety defiance*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads