GAME OF THRONES #10:Fire and Blood ACT 10 Chapter 1-2011--Season Ending

Fast Learner

First Post

I was going to link to that -- and I agree that Hart fits my mental image well -- but after I looked into each of them they all seemed incredibly unlikely. I also agree with others that Sackhoff doesn't fit for a whole variety of reasons, not the least of which is her height; camera tricks for perspective are useful but don't work very well in fight scenes (camera angles become very limited).

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Only because it isn't of Dany naked with three baby dragons clutching to her.

That poor actress. That image is going to become legendary and the core of fantasy geek gaming culture for many years to come. She'll pretty much never ever be allowed to forget it.

catsclaw227

First Post
That poor actress. That image is going to become legendary and the core of fantasy geek gaming culture for many years to come. She'll pretty much never ever be allowed to forget it.

If this show goes on for 4+ seasons, she'll make plenty of cash to not care much about it. They'll call the scene "adventurous". I'm glad they did it, and the poor actress? She'll do just fine over the next few years.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
If this show goes on for 4+ seasons, she'll make plenty of cash to not care much about it. They'll call the scene "adventurous". I'm glad they did it, and the poor actress? She'll do just fine over the next few years.

Oh, no doubt.

But imagine her going to, say, GenCon, and having several thousand slathering, obese, sweaty, unwashed, foul-breathed, mouth-breathers drooling all over her and staring at her boobies.

Have some sympathy for the poor girl. I think she deserves it :D

Remove ads