Games you want to play but haven't

jcayer

Explorer
How could I forget the new Dr Who game? Add that to my list as well as GURPS. It's been around since the dawn of time. I owe it to myself to someday give it a try.

empressdonna

First Post
I have a couple:

- Dragon Age
- Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space
- OVA
- Dark Heresy

I probably have more, but those were the first that came to mind

Set

First Post
I would love to get to play some Trinity or Adventure! (or Aberrant, for that matter).

We sat down for an Aberrant game at the gaming store, and Exalted had come out that day, and they spent the first 15 minutes talking about it, and then decided they wanted to play that instead.

Signed up for an Adventure! game at a con, brought a half-dozen character concepts, and the guys were like, 'Oh, we won't be using character sheets, or the Adventure! rules, really, this is going to be more of a freeform live-action thing, we meant to change the pre-registration blurb...' The last thing I heard as myself and the friend who had signed up with me walked away was something about 'hemmorhaging players.'

I never got to play Mage: the Ascension. The Sons of Ether, Euthanatos, Order of Hermes and Men in Black all sound so compelling!

Ditto Wraith: the Oblivion. I'm not sure if I would have liked it, but I would have liked to have given it a shot.

True20 sounds like it could be neat.

I wanted to try out Cyborg Commando, which I've heard described as one of the worst games, ever. It was a cool read, 'though, and I was intrigued!

Remove ads