• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ghostbusters type game...

Dr Lucky

First Post
I'm thinking of running a not so serious d20 Modern game, hoping for the same feel as Ghostbusters. I don't plan on converting anything actually from GB, I just want to capture the feeling. I have a bunch of ideas, mostly dealing with undead or slightly changed stuff out of CoC, but I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on stuff that would be cool encounters/missions without being too cliche. I'm thinking I want to specifically avoid lycanthropes. Also, I already have something planned with a mummy. Anything else is fair game...

qstor

Adventurer
Someone on the d20 modern mailing List posted the stats for the Greys from Conspiracy X. I think they could be used in a great X-files type game ala the psionics setting in the book. There is also 2 books out there called Ice station and Area 7, kind of action movies meet the x-files that I think would be very intersting. But these are more alien centered stuff than Ghostbusters..dont know if you were looking for a serious game or light hearted..

Mike

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads