GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

fireinthedust

Explorer
Hey all! Sorry about the delay in posting. I've been in a publishing intensive course, plus parenting, plus being sick... and then there's the "they'll hate me for not posting" shyness.

Anyhoo, would it be okay for me to jump back in, or have we progressed too far? I was thinking of levelling Xim or Borok, if that's okay. I kind of like both of them.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Feel free to jump back into the game at whatever pace you can handle. I'm sure we'll all appreciate any level of participation you can manage. So, yes, jump back in, level both of your characters, and add a shield and chain armor to Borok (Borok & Tender pieced together some dwarven usable gear from scraps in the gatehouse).

Also, if you roll a 1 for hit points then re-roll it. [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], I meant to tell you this earlier but forgot.

doghead

thotd
Hello

I am back and keen to get back into things once I get five minutes to myself so that I can catch up. Hopefully I will be able to do so and be in a position to get back into things in a few days. But for my sanity's sake, I will say should be good to go by the weekend.

... Assuming any of my characters have survived :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Be back soon.

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
Glad you have returned! We haven't progressed too much further than when you were here last. We did level up to 1st level, though... Any questions or help needed feel free to ask.

doghead

thotd
Glad you have returned! We haven't progressed too much further than when you were here last. We did level up to 1st level, though... Any questions or help needed feel free to ask.

Yeah, level up! I thought that we only did that with our last surviving character.

I have the book (pdf) so I should be fine. I'll shout out if I have any questions.

Back to the IC thread.

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yeah, level up! I thought that we only did that with our last surviving character.

That's my understanding, too. The biggest two reasons I didn't follow that were that it would give you all a chance to try different classes while there is still a little bit left in the dungeon and we would still have a normal-sized party of 1st level characters even while people were absent. At this point I don't think Dogmatron is returning and FireintheDust is involved in writing for his publishing goals and will be here only sporadically. With your return that will put the (currently active) party at 8; not a bad size, I think.

Remove ads