D&D 5E Go Go Gadget Arm! Eberron Preview

WotC just shared this Arcane Propulsion Arm! It functions as a 1d8-dmaage magic melee weapon which you can throw (don't worry, it flies back and reattaches).

WotC just shared this Arcane Propulsion Arm! It functions as a 1d8-dmaage magic melee weapon which you can throw (don't worry, it flies back and reattaches).

A495C7DA-0EB8-4086-A0E9-7BB005BE3943.jpeg

Von Ether

Legend
I've not managed to get into The Expanse, but it's sounds like someone wrote up a Traveller campaign.

They did! Well it was more of a d20 modern campaign. And they wrote it as a novel. And now there's plans for the writers of the novels and the TV show to run an Expanse RPG game for the Expanse cast.

No lie!

*I'm kind of excited about the whole idea if you can't tell.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
What I would do would depend on the actual scenario and the history of the game to that point, but I promise that it would be cooler than "knock his arm off", this is WISH for goodness sake.
Sure, it's a wish, but it's a wish you can cast once a day minimum once you get it, and whaddya gonna do, go for world peace and put yourself out of work?

Messing with the willful amputees seems fair game after a bit there.

NotAYakk

Legend
Sure, it's a wish, but it's a wish you can cast once a day minimum once you get it, and whaddya gonna do, go for world peace and put yourself out of work?
Wish that doesn't duplicate a spell effect has serious blowback.

Regenerating an arm? Mundane use, no blowback.

And awesome.

Remove ads

Remove ads