Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So, one thing: Matching uniforms? That feels so off-brand for this team.

the uniforms are from the comics (where even Groot wears one) and I suppose this is a easter egg being used to show that Starlord and crew have transitioned from outlaws to legitimate law enforcement, maybe even backed by NOVA Corps (check the logos).

That said I am expecting a few jokes about the uniforms to happen

Stalker0

Legend
This was always going to be the last Guardians movie for Gunn, and the last one with this team lineup. So I expect a lot of issues wrapped up, but there may be seeds planted for future Marvel and/or Guardians films.
My guess is won't see the full "Guardians Team" in any upcoming movies, but you may see 1-2 here or there. Starlord in this, Drax in that, etc.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
My guess is won't see the full "Guardians Team" in any upcoming movies, but you may see 1-2 here or there. Starlord in this, Drax in that, etc.
It is much like the Avengers -- some members are gone, some are showing up in other projects, and there will be more Avengers films, just with a different combination of members.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Nova has been announced as a future product, so might serve as a GotG spin off.
Bautista has already said he intends to retire from Marvel (he’s 54)

Remove ads