Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
< sarcasm >
Yeah, it's not like Iron Man is a well known property like The Eternals or The Inhumans.
< / sarcasm >

Iron man was right up there with Captain America, when I was a kid.
shrug Or for many of us, not at all. Not everybody lived your childhood. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
around here
It's a big world--'around here' doesn't really speak to the universal experience.

Around here, the bins are picked up on Tuesdays, but if there's a bank holiday that week, it's Wednesday instead. But you can't overfill the glass bin, or they won't empty it. But I'm sure you already know that! ;)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
It's a big world--'around here' doesn't really speak to the universal experience.

Around here, the bins are picked up on Tuesdays, but if there's a bank holiday that week, it's Wednesday instead. But you can't overfill the glass bin, or they won't empty it. But I'm sure you already know that! ;)
They do mums on a Tuesday, but ours doesnt get done til Friday.
But yes its an awesome world where we are each a valid sample of One

I do often forget though that we in the colonies were lucky enough to get media offerings from both sides of the Atlantic

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
They do mums on a Tuesday, but ours doesnt get done til Friday.
But yes its an awesome world where we are each a valid sample of One

I do often forget though that we in the colonies were lucky enough to get media offerings from both sides of the Atlantic
Indeed. I not only read Marvel and DC comics but also Gold Key, Comely Comics, First Comics, The Beano, The Dandy, and 2000 AD.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Indeed. I not only read Marvel and DC comics but also Gold Key, Comely Comics, First Comics, The Beano, The Dandy, and 2000 AD.
I submit that you are not the typical moviegoer. :)

I haven't even heard of half of those.

Ryujin

Legend
I submit that you are not the typical moviegoer. :)

I haven't even heard of half of those.
I submit that I'm fairly typical of older North American comics readers, but you could at least be forgiven for not knowing about Comely Comics. They were a short lived Canadian publisher that, among others, produced "Captain Canuck." First Comics published one of the most under rated superheroes; the superhero with multiple personality disorder known as The Badger.

Attachments

• Captain_Canuck1.jpg
    Captain_Canuck1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 45
  • The_Badger_issue_25.jpg
    The_Badger_issue_25.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 45

Remove ads