D&D 5E hafrogman's Hoard of the Dragon Queen (full)

Forged Fury

First Post
Now that Nighthill has actually responded to the report, I figure our responses would be a little different, given that we're supposed to be heroic. Let's sally forth to the mill...

hafrogman

Adventurer
Just so it is clear, you have all done a great job of fulfilling my original request and making heroes.
At this point, I'm playing the adventure as written. There is a mill, there are consequences if it burns, but you should all feel no out of character obligations to tackle this particular mission.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Heroes would not let the mill burn! What's the point of saving 30 villagers if hundreds will die of starvation during the winter. To the mill we march, comrades!
;-)

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

FYI, I'll be travelling abroad till Friday.
Please feel free to autopilot my character if you feel I am holding the game back.
I'll do my best to keep up, but don't want to delay the game.
Cheers,

SG

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'll be taking some time off over the holidays too, so feel free to auto DM if it'll move the game forward :D

But beware the big red button that says 'rocksfalleveryonedies'. It's only to be pressed under special circumstances.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Sorry all. I've been busy this week. Next should be better, but yes. If one of you could just state for the record the party's actions. Or shall I assume you're all heading out the tunnel as before, etc.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: I'd say that yes, we head out through the tunnels, but a bit more careful this time. And the first one in the tunnel will be ready to flame the rats with the oil we have. Aside from that, I think it's of to fast forward to the mill

Remove ads