D&D 5E hafrogman's Hoard of the Dragon Queen (full)

hafrogman

Adventurer
More or less, yes. I felt it needed noting because of Steve's comment in the IC thread.
I'm loathe to take it for Hunter, as I'm pretty sure Skarsgard is AWOL.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks, but my father in-law passed away and it has been a rough time. I plan to get back into it this week and catch up with the in-thread posts.

Thanks for you patience.
Skar

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
So, the owl didn't spot any villagers, and the Governor thinks it would be a fools errand to go to the mill.
Do we all agree that we are due for a long rest, and perhaps look for Alistair Cavendish after?
Any other suggestions?
Cheers,

SG

Forged Fury

First Post
Alistair is deader that a doornail. I believe we're looking for his buddy, Leosin.

I agree, I don't see the rationale for going out there considering the force we faced at the temple. We were honestly lucky that they chose to run.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Yep, we were very lucky. If there were lives in danger, Hunter would be the first to go.

But the original brief for our characters was that the DM was looking for "heroic" characters, so if the governor requests it; I think we should do it.

kuey1975

First Post
I agree. Whatever the raiders might be doing at the mill, the villagers don't seem to be involved. And the governor also did not request specifically that we go, at least not yet. We should try to focus on finding Leosin, but we don't quite have any leads on that now. Perhaps if we rest now, something might come up later. Besides, the raiders seems to be gathering themselves for something, and probably best to stay with the keep which might need the support in case the raiders attack.

Remove ads