• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E hafrogman's Hoard of the Dragon Queen (full)

hafrogman

Adventurer
So would the damage from the vials be 1d4+dex? What, if any, is the fire adder?
Thanks!
Sorry, there were two conversations going on. 1d4+dex applies to throwing a non-thrown weapon (like throwing a greatsword at someone). Thrown flasks have their own rules. Oil does 5 damage when hit by fire damage. I'll allow a lit thrown flask to not require another source of fire for the first hit, so just 5 damage.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Ok, thanks! I just found it in the Phb. It's also good to know that when poured on a flat surface, the oil will burn for 2 rounds. A nice little control gambit.

SG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Paging [MENTION=6800191]Spartain104[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION] . Could Spartain104 and Skarsgard please pick up the BLUE courtesy dragon. Thank you. :)

kuey1975

First Post
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION], I know that Carad definitely failed his Stealth check but is his location a feasible hiding place?

hafrogman

Adventurer
In this amount of time you could have find somewhere to hide. Pretty tough to hide from the dragon though, FYI.

dragon [roll0]

Remove ads