Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

The_Universe

First Post
Dammit. I am very interested, but this is during our True Dungeon section. Is there any chance we could run this game at a slightly different time?

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Hey, Tony - don't we have True Dungeon during this time slot?

Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

Would this be too early for folks?

reveal

Adventurer
Alenda said:
Well, since quite a few folks are in the True Dungeon game from 6pm-8pm, and I am attending a seminar from 1pm-3pm, the only other time on Saturday that I can do this is from 8:30am-12:30pm.

That's a tad to early for me. :(

What about Sunday?

Old One

First Post
Alenda said:

Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO

Alenda

First Post
Old One said:
Ohhh...I don't play well with massive hang-overs (which I fully expect on Sat AM)...but I can roll with the flow. As reveal suggests, is Sun AM a possibility?

~ OO

Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\

The_Universe

First Post
Alenda said:
Nope, I'm running my "Honey, I shrunk the adventurers" in the Sunday AM. I am available at the following times:

Thursday morning: 10am-2pm
Sunday afternoon: 4pm-8pm

If neither of these times works out, I may have to skip out on some seminars :\
As of now, neither of those times work well for Liz and I. If you can't make it work with your schedule, we understand. We're at YOUR mercy! :)

Remove ads