Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I thought it would be to be more inclusive and representative. My thought was little people as in both small adults, and children.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw 3 little balls of fur trying to cross the road last night. They were young raccoons and so cute.😍 The first ran across. The next two looked up at me with their big doe eyes, and thought better of it. They went back from whence they came. I want s pet raccoon.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am a Southern gentleman, not a redneck. I don't own a single piece of camouflage clothing, and If I get married IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. I think big trucks on big tires are for small men. Same for those loud whiney sputtering cars. I love country music but I hate what they've done to it recently.
No rap in my country, thank you very much.😤
I don't think Budweiser or Miller Lite is the height of beer making. I don't chew/dip/smoke or tobacco. I'll eat beans and cornbread, greens and cornbread, biscuits and gravy, fried chicken, fried okra. Many fine southern dishes.
I'm southern by the grace of luck. I don't revel in the trashy. I always try to rise above and take anyone willing to go with me.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I saw 3 little balls of fur trying to cross the road last night. They were young raccoons and so cute.😍 The first ran across. The next two looked up at me with their big doe eyes, and thought better of it. They went back from whence they came. I want s pet raccoon.

Thing is, you can't really tame a wild raccoon... And even if you get one at birth, they're extremely high-maintenance animals to take care of.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Thing is, you can't really tame a wild raccoon... And even if you get one at birth, they're extremely high-maintenance animals to take care of.
Nah, you just need to know how to bribe them.

raccoontakespopsicle.gif

Remove ads