• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
The weather in Georgia has been amazing the last couple of weeks. Sky's clear, highs in 80s. We'll have a couple of days this week in the 90s but back down in the 80s by weekend I think. The lows had been in the 50s. Tonight was the high 60s but still comfortable because of low humidity. That's the key. It's been dry.
I prefer Autumn. I like it rainy and gray and windy and definitely cold, but not so cold that the roads are iced over. I like fresh apples and umbrellas and scarves and pumpkin spiced everything.
But I agree with you. Gray, windy, and cool. We don't really get that too often.

Aeson

I bet you’re from one of the hot states. When your country is frozen over for half the year, with freezing rain for another quarter, sauna starts to sound real comfy 😂
How are the mosquitoes? Danny can tell you about mosquitoes. lol If the heat doesn't get cha, the blood loss will.😜

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The worst mosquito infestation I've ever seen was in Alaska. They were so thick that they looked like smoke.
This is Lapland and lake area Finland in june… Part of the reason I dislike the hot season…

They may be tiny here, but there’s bleep-lot of them

Last edited:

Aeson

I've heard they can be bad in Alaska, that's why I asked about Finland. It seems they cannot be escaped. Antarctica might even have them.

I kid you not, after my post about the amazing weather, it rained. Rain hadn't been in the forecast for days. I check the forecast daily because of my job. 30 minutes after my post, it poured. Lasted probably that long, and then it cleared up again. It wasn't supposed to rain.
Can I summon rain?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I kid you not, after my post about the amazing weather, it rained. Rain hadn't been in the forecast for days. I check the forecast daily because of my job. 30 minutes after my post, it poured. Lasted probably that long, and then it cleared up again. It wasn't supposed to rain.
Can I summon rain?
Well…

“And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.”​

― Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads