Hasbro Double Downgraded by Bank of America.

Zardnaar

Legend
They just did an insane Amazon dump, like prices below what not just LGS get products for, but below what distributors get it for.

They just screwed the entire MtG ecosystem. Folks are flipping out.

I think this could lead to somekind of class action lawsuit.

Anyways below is Rudy's thoughts.

Haven't they got heaps of unsold stock or something?

I don't know your laws, but at least in my law "unfair administration" is a crime (but if you work in the goverment).

Understanding this is not very easy for me. If there is a buble about the cards of M:tG then they had to have realises about the signs of danger. They are the first ones who should know what is sold better and how many.

Zardnaar

Legend
I don't know your laws, but at least in my law "unfair administration" is a crime (but if you work in the goverment).

Understanding this is not very easy for me. If there is a buble about the cards of M:tG then they had to have realises about the signs of danger. They are the first ones who should know what is sold better and how many.

They did ask recently why people no longer play standard.

The markets been getting smashed, this is just gas on the fire now.

Not just gas, rocket fuel then salting the earth where the market once stood.

This is why I think WotC is opening themselves up to legal action, they sold a ton of Dominaria United and other sets to distrubutors with the understsnding that the distrubuters then sell to LGSs who sell to regular folks, then a couple of months later they completely under cut the price to below distrubuter costs. No way that can be legal.

Zardnaar

Legend
Not just gas, rocket fuel then salting the earth where the market once stood.

This is why I think WotC is opening themselves up to legal action, they sold a ton of Dominaria United and other sets to distrubutors with the understsnding that the distrubuters then sell to LGSs who sell to regular folks, then a couple of months later they completely under cut the price to below distrubuter costs. No way that can be legal.

This worsebthsn chronicles back in the day?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases