D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Eh, sounds like an easy job. Probably just some locals trying to get rich the easy way. I speak their language, should be no big deal." She turns to the others, "What do you guys think?"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin looks at Sayine: "My dear, what do you think? Do you want to help some folks and have a chance of getting more shinies?". He looks at the merchant and nods his approval.

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam, at the bar, was engrossed in his book, though he did get some odd looks, seeing as he still wore his blindfold.

A Familiar...like a wizard? That could be useful...

He began looking over the spell, seeing that he could summon a Tressym as a familiar. Very interesting...

He heard the Ideli approach the others, and listened in on the conversation. His instinct was to tell her to ask the town guard for help, but the others seemed intent on taking the job. Liam sighed. At this rate, they’ll never be about their actual business, instead rescuing every cat stuck in a tree.

He closed his book and joined his companions once more.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"It is better to be out doing something than to sit around waiting for someone who might never show up," Mindra looks at the other and, seeing agreement (or not disagreement in Liam's case), turns back to Ideli. "It seems we are interested. So now the important bit: What are you willing to pay for this hiring?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Bredon
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/7:04 AM
Weather: Normal fall temps, light wind, light rain
Round 0

Sayine popped a sausage into her mouth and chewed, looking up at Theremin. “More shinies good!” she said with a draconic grin. “This food good!” She bit into another sausage.

Ideli considered for a moment, and then said, “I will give you a hundred fifty gold pieces, and I have a couple spell scrolls in my wagon I will throw in, as well,” she offered. “Is that acceptable?”
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16S74xUTdEk9Dk91CPQ1ebvU7SZ-vWtuY
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 15/15 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Liam (+2) AC 14 18/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 19/19 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 19/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+2) AC 15 14/14 PP 11 Darkvision
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Liam, Theremin (Sayine), Coriana
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light: Daylight
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
80 gp (Coriana)
1500 sp (Coriana)
2300 cp (Coriana)
Eversmoking Bottle (Liam)
8 doses of essence of dreamlily (Mindra)
Chalcedony necklace (2 stones)(Mindra)
Chrysophase (green gem)(50 gp)(Coriana)
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
“Make it 200 gold pieces, and I want to see the scrolls, to see if they’re worth it.” Liam said. “If were going to make Mercenaries of ourselves, we may as well do it right.”

And, there were some interesting things his book had to say about duplicating rituals normally reserved for wizards and priests. He wanted to see if there were any of those in her stash of spell scrolls.

OOC: Persuasion, if necessary. [roll0]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin smiles at Sayine's response. He was bout to voice his agreement, but appreciated Liam's intervention, and is curious to see if the price will go up.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Bredon
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/7:05 AM
Weather: Normal fall temps, light wind, light rain
Round 0

Ideli looked about to argue. It was in her nature as a merchant to haggle. But then she seemed to be very concerned about her friend and fellow merchant.

“Two hundred is acceptable,” she said. She reached into her coat and pulled out a scroll case, extracting two scrolls. “This is what I have on hand,” she said, unfurling them and laying them flat. To those who could read magic, one was a spell that made someone friendly, but only for a short while. The other was a ritual that could detect poison and disease.

OOC: Scroll of Friends (cantrip) and scroll of Detect Poison and Disease (Ritual, 1st level)

“I hope this is acceptable,” Ideli said hopefully.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16S74xUTdEk9Dk91CPQ1ebvU7SZ-vWtuY
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 15/15 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Liam (+2) AC 14 18/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight