Heroes Unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!

Paper_Bard

First Post
Anyone other than my buddy interested? Please post for more info. LVL 1.... Near Fututure Setting.
If you're my buddy (you know who you are) please post to let me know you're alive.

Paper_Bard

First Post
Huzzah!

Perfect! Just Perfect!

Alright... here's the idea.

Ever played Mercenaries?

Same idea.

It is the year 2025.
Mankind has initiated even greater breakthroughs in science. Unfortunately, for each invention that saves a life, two are made that end it. As mankind finds new ways to heal, they are given greater power to destroy. Fearing a war wages with bioligical super soldiers... the great powers of the world met at a Summit in Moscow, Russia. Here they eventually agreed to ban all research into super soldiers, by any means... calling it dangerous and unethical. Called the Moscow Accord, the decision quickly spread throughout the Countries in question... and all relevant research was ordered destroyed. Unfortunately... not everyone did.

The former North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-Il, shortly after calling off his vendetta against the United States, was brutally murdered by his own son, Kim Jong-Nam. The new leader of North Korea quickly ordered the invasion of North Korea's southern neighbor. The US, still fighting in the Middle East... was unable to assist.

After annexxing South Korea, Kim Jong-Il went through Diplomatic discussions with the surrounding countries. It is rumored that an alliance has been oficcially made with China... and rumors of Japan joining arms as well.

Seperating all ties with the UN... Korea looks posied to start World War III.
Tensions are high... and secret recruitment is going on in many parts of the world.

This is the world you are in. What part you may play in the events to unfold is up to you. Whether you choose to save the world.... or destroy it... is up to you. However... right now you're just an amateur with no fame or fortune, in a city that already has a hero.

This is your time to shine... but first you have to make a name for yourself.

Alright. Roll for yourself... I trust you. Any Heros Unlimited Material is applicable... though no rifts... it's not that far in the future. I have the 1st and 2nd edition rulebooks, and the Aliens and Villians unlimited. If you wish to use other material, please run it through me first. If you want to use Hombrew stuff... send it to me and let me look at it... as well as telling me what you want to use exactly.

Alright...

Paper_Bard

First Post
Have you the books?

Do you have the books?

If so.... than I can help you. If not... you should be able to pick it up online.

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
BUMP.
To Moderator: I do have someone interested in this game.... He's going to post this week. It will be asier for him to find this thread if it is on the first page. He's kind of forumn-challenged.

Remove ads