• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] New menus, New Hive, I feel so Alive!!! Ha ha ha!!

Sooo....

Who else think that when we last heard Skade yelling "Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!" it was really those Olive Green Hissin Cockroaches trying to lure us in with Monterey Jack cheese?

:D

Michael Morris

First Post
Skade said:
Went to a bar before work. Vodka. mmm.

What's wrong with the bars, Mr. Morris?

There are two parts of the menu system - a script and a image map. I can splice the script into an existing vbulletin script without damaging it. The problem is that I need to get the image script into the body without it being in a layer or table.

Last edited:

blackshirt5

First Post
Morning Hivers. Actually for me it's bedtime but damn the pillow, I say!

This cute Indian girl at work last night was smiling at me and(I think) trying to flirt, because I'm so far the only person in the two weeks since she started to get her name right without help, and some others still screw it up. I don't get it. How hard is it to pronounce "Dhruwaa"?

Skade

Explorer
The Hissing Cockroaches are the latest of my attempts at gentically engineering the perfect ninja fighting force in my efforts at world subjugation. Notice I do not say domination, no mere gibbon such as myself my ever attempt so large a feat. I can however overrun it with my RNMs (Robot Ninja Monkeys), SSSs (Super Soldier Simians) and my MHCSTs (Madagascar Hissing Cockroach Storm Troopers.

Oh, and I am wearing olive green :)

Remove ads