• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Hollow Earth Expedition) THE THULE DEATH RAY!

Hi Anti-Sean and Rel: You're locked and loaded. Can't wait to see you there!

I'll also be bringing my brand-spankin' new GM screen. I know I'm not supposed to allow people a peek behind the screen, but what the hey? We're all friends here. :D

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Rabbit in the Moon said:
I know I'm not supposed to allow people a peek behind the screen, but what the hey? We're all friends here. :D

You make that sound so dirty. Now I'm twice as in.

madwabbit

First Post
Rabbit in the Moon said:
I have done as requested! Because I cross-posted the game, I wanted to give the HEX board members a chance to register---sometimes it takes a little time to get people on another site. And I thought it'd be good for the game to have a couple of veteran HEX players at the table.
Kate, I think you can probably release the remaining HEX forum slot (unless one of your own group is gonna jump in). None of the folks in the TheJoyOfHEX!-DCMetro list appears to be stepping forward to join, and I doubt that any of the other folks outside of the area are going to seriously plan on coming in for this.

--tom

Remove ads