• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

hero4hire

Explorer
I believe Jared is complete. I used a javascript generator which in the end ended up being more a pain then it was worth when I wanted to alter him.

Not in love with the format either so I prolly will change it eventually, but all the info is there.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
OK, Jebbo's stats are done, and I added in some more personal details (dagger info included). All that's left is his personality (which I might actually get in tonight) and his history (which I'll have up by tomorrow).

I must say, I'm going to have fun with Jebbo. A bit of a departure from my usual PbP characters (Felix Stauf, from the now dead Sundered Skies: misfortunate, self-loathing Hexblade, intentionally killed father and accidentally killed mother; and Novhilion Wraithblood, from the lively and fun No Hero's Welcome: spooky, outcast Elven Necromancer with a massive physical deformity and a cunning mind), but I enjoy trying new things. I'm interested in seeing how he'll interact with the other characters - he might bring some much-needed cheer, but I doubt that anybody's going to want to listen about the time he broke his father's rocking chair in the middle of a battle! :p

UPDATE: Personality is in. All that's left is his history (I'll have fun with that part), and he'll be done and ready to set out on the road! Here's to a great game! *Raises mug of root beer* Cheers!

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Nazhkandrias said:
Oh, and as a quick question for Voadam: when you say that your class is the Dragon Adept, you mean the Dragonfire Adept from Dragon Magic, right? Just making sure that it isn't some sort of variant class, that's all.

Yep, the web preview of it actually as I don't own the book.

A quick question, does anybody here own the book? The preview is pretty complete, but there are a few little details it does not provide, like what the 1st level bonus feat Dragontouched does.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Voadam said:

A quick question, does anybody here own the book? The preview is pretty complete, but there are a few little details it does not provide, like what the 1st level bonus feat Dragontouched does.
I do not, unfortunately. :(

Insight

Adventurer
Voadam said:

I've got Races of the Dragon at home. I'll post the pertinent details later on today.

OOPS NM Dragon Magic. Don't have that one. :(

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Hmm, you might be in a little bit of trouble, Voadam, since I'm not sure if the web preview provides specific enough details to make use of the invocations, the backbone of the class... I REALLY hate the OGL and the OGC rules...

Insight

Adventurer
If there's something in Races of the Dragon or the Draconomicon (books I own) which might suit your purposes, I'd be happy to provide specific rules details to help you complete your character. I just don't own Dragon Magic, and don't plan to buy it any time soon, if ever.

Remove ads