• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Homebrew D&D) Breaking New Ground

Manzanita

First Post
Ulysses

"You do us a great honor, Sallinon. Perhaps you could enchant my boots for speed and leaping? Or do you have another suggestion that would be of assistance to a fellow spell caster?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Zyrial waits for his turn speaking to the Mage. "If you could could you further enchant my Scimitar? Also Mother said some one whould replace my bag of Tricks. Would that be you?"

Vadicus

First Post
Eldavyan

Eldavyan sits atop Shyl, his warhorse companion blanketed in chain barding, resplendent in his sparkling banded mail. His green traveling cloak flutters softly in the slight breeze as he patiently waits for the interactions between the High Transmuter and his party to finish. In the meantime, he scans the alien world around him, taking in the surroundings so that he might gain the advantage against any native enemy that may pose as a threat.

He is hiding his pain well, for his mere presence commands respect and authority. His strange, chiseled facial features belie his immense charisma and he shows no fear of the new land or anything in it.

A fine heavy mace hangs by his left hip an even more splendid steel shield rests comfortably on his back, covering his traveling bag. A fine long bow is also slung over his back with three quivers full of arrows on his right hip.

He reaches out a calloused hand to give Shyl a comforting pet on her neck. "Qallique be praised," he says softly to her. "The tyrnadors are gone."

Last edited:

Arknath

First Post
Sallinon looks to Ulysses. "For what you shall be doing, good mage, your suggestion seems most prudent, even if not wizardly." He gives a slight wink and asks for the boots. "It shall take me a day or two to enchant them."

To Zyrial, "Aye, young Prince, I can do just that. Did you have a specific enchantment in mind?" [ooc: please keep it to an additional +1, ability or enhancement - doesn't matter which].

Sallinon looks to Zykovian, "Is there anything I can do for you, young elf?"

Tylette1

First Post
Hanilee

Hanilee surveys her surroundings as she is presented to her cousins. She turns to her queen and bows deeply. "Your will be done, my queen. May Keytenye bless this mission."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian nodded to Sallinon in greeting and answered, "Either something with which to enhance my dexterity or perhaps adding a keen edge to my rapier's blade would be excellent choices in my opinion - but I would be happy with whatever you could provide."

[OOC: would prefer the keen added to the blade]

Arknath

First Post
Sallinon laughs a bit. "Given enough time, young masters, I could create weapons and other things of power that would invoke such awe upon you that your lifespan might shorten by a century or more!"

He looks at the weapons and various items presented to him for enchantment. He sighs, "Such wonders I could work with these beautiful creations, but alas, you are to leave in two days. I will do as you ask." He gives you all a warm smile. "Maybe in fairer times I could create such things as I am able for you."

He takes Zykovian's rapier and Zyrial's scimitar and bows a slight bow. "May your hearts find their way in the shadows of the moon." he says in a tradditional elf farewell.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Perhaps we will forge our way to the fairer times once again," Zykovian offered, uncharacteristically nostalgic for the moment, but the moment passed. "Will we need to bring other weapons or will the enchantments be completed before we set off?"

Arknath

First Post
"Nay, there should be no need to procure new weapons," he says over his shoulder, "there are many of us and we should be able to perform the enchantment quickly."

[ooc: unless anyone has anything they'd like to do, we can skip ahead two days from now...of course, role playing the new characters into the game is always encouraged.]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads