How do I brag if you close th thread

Tom Cashel

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
Honestly, I think this is a good call on the part of the mods. Stuff like this is worse than an OT poll in my opinion.

I agree (nota bene, because its unlikely to happen again, AB!). My own "I'm at work" parody was (hopefully) the last straw that brought down the MODHAMMER!

Toe...your theory is flawed. The "I'm married! (and not drunk)" thread is still open. :cool:

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
I got drunk once in my life. And we're talking about barely-conscious-puking-up-some-black-stuff-at-five-in-the-morning-drunk. That was enough. Thank you very much.

Amazing what a Long Island Ice Tea, 3 double-shots of Electric Kamikazes, 3.5 beers, and an empty stomach will do to a guy.

I don't recommend it. :)

KnowTheToe

First Post
Tom Cashel said:
I agree (nota bene, because its unlikely to happen again, AB!). My own "I'm at work" parody was (hopefully) the last straw that brought down the MODHAMMER!

Toe...your theory is flawed. The "I'm married! (and not drunk)" thread is still open. :cool:

I know, I was hoping no one would notice and I thought it was unfair to purposely get that thread closed.

Remove ads