D&D General How much dice do you own?

How many individual dice do you own?

• None. Yeah, I'm that person. Give me your dice. Dice Mooch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
I can tell you with certainty, having bought many the "Pound of Dice" for my store, that a pound is nearly exactly 100 dice. So a pound and a half is 'only' around 150. I have counted dice in a pound many many times ... always between 90 and 110 with many various sizes.
Interestingly, if you look at weights on Amazon you see that the 'pound of dice' is only 358g, which is more like .8 of a pound, but is indeed about 100 dice. So a full weighed pound of those dice would be something like 125 or 130 dice?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Interestingly, if you look at weights on Amazon you see that the 'pound of dice' is only 358g, which is more like .8 of a pound, but is indeed about 100 dice. So a full weighed pound of those dice would be something like 125 or 130 dice?

Whaaat? I've been being ripped off on my "Pound o' Dice" bags! SHAME on CHESSEX!

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Whaaat? I've been being ripped off on my "Pound o' Dice" bags! SHAME on CHESSEX!
Actually, apparently not. I looked up the Chessex one and it's 440g, so you're pretty spot on. Aren't Chessex dice a little bit bigger than some other brands? That would explain their caveat that their bag contains 80-100 dice.

This is really just an excuse to browse dice on Amazon of course.

Don't they know that gamers are all 12 years old at heart?

Yeah, the first image drawn by a player on a Google Whiteboard in one of my online game....a penis. Actually two players were drawing the same thing simultaneously.

Even funnier, the aforementioned juvenile, 40 year adults are both teachers.
Cylindrical objects must just be fun to draw, or online instruction makes teachers vengeful.

Whiz Dice...maybe a translation error/misunderstanding....like a chinese restaurant called “OK Chinese Food”......we can do better than “Ok” for superlatives.

Or like the time I had to explain the movie The Whiz, predates R. Kelly to a much younger person.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases