• Less often than once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not played in 5 years or longer

• I have never actually played

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Right now, ostensibly every Tuesday and Thursday, as well as every other Saturday, but lots of stuff has been interrupting that schedule lately.

Two regular game nights per week: Mondays for the AD&D1e Avalon campaign; Wednesday alternating between the Honor & Intrigue Privateer of the Caribbean game and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy playing PF1e adventure paths

One session a month of the occult WWII GURPS 4e game, alternating between two separate strands with different sets of characters and GMs. I run the China-Burma-India theatre, and the other GM runs adventures in neutral countries.

Thomas Shey

Legend
One session a month of the occult WWII GURPS 4e game, alternating between two separate strands with different sets of characters and GMs. I run the China-Burma-India theatre, and the other GM runs adventures in neutral countries.

Do people manage to keep the thread with that widely spaced a game? I found it was really hard to do so back when I tried to do something like it many years ago.

Ulfgeir

Hero
My group plays biweekly. Both every other Friday, and the Sunday the same week. And sometimes we have played on Satrudays on the other weeks for special occasions.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
I ran a weekly game for years at my FLGS, from when my kid was around 5 until a few months ago when I moved cross-country (said kid will be 10 this year). The last two years of that we had a regular group of 6 with occasional drop-ins.

After I moved it's been next to nothing. We'd planned to keep that group together online but it never happened, and despite the fact that I live with gamers now we haven't played at all aside from a few of us who went to Gen Con. So I put monthly/a few times a year, cause I'm not sure what the rest of this year will look like.

Remove ads