• Less often than once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not played in 5 years or longer

• I have never actually played

aco175

Legend
Its my hobby. Has been for 43 years so i play a lot, support others by buying a lot, and publish my own stuff.
So currently:

Monday weekly evening : I'm running / playing tasting my Fantasy Heartbreaker "Runelords & Relics" with young people (25-40 year olds!!).

Tuesday weekly evening : I'm a player nearing end book 4 of War for the Crown for PF1. Some guys are older than me and one I have gamed with consistently since 1985.

Wednesday evening : Once a month an online game.

Thursday: I maybe play a once a month boardgame, but no rpg's, but its mostly date-night!

Friday: Cant recall playing on a *Friday!

*Saturday Afternoon: A mix of rpgs (just finished playing in a Soulbound campaign), boardgames, skirmish games and wargames depend on who on the rosta is free.

Sunday: Don't rpg on a *Sunday

*Every 6-8 weekends we gather in Oxford for our PF AP. Game and eat and drink the whole weekend. Player in Legacy of Fire which we have nearly completed.

Go to a Con 1-2 times a year

So yeah, I game!
I'm jealous of this schedule. You could even fit in Friday and Sunday golf.

Currently, I'm in a biweekly game. Hopefully, soon, I'll be back to weekly gaming (with 2 groups in alternating weeks).
I played more frequently in 2020 and 2021, but I was also "catching up" since I didn't have a regular game for a while at that point.

I'm not GM'ing for a while now, but I might be again once Dolmenwood is out.

The real trick is to have a backup system in place if you don't have the GM or enough players for the usual game. Blades in the Dark/Scum & Villainy fit that perfectly for my table since we had a GM who travels for work up to a month at a time.

We've played a weekly game for about 4 years now, which started off as in-person 5e before we switched to Roll20/Discord during COVID. In March we switched to PF2e using Foundry.

This past weekend we got together in-person to try Call of Cthulhu (it was fun) and will likely continue to get together roughly monthly to try new games so I voted weekly but it will probably be slightly more than that.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The schedules say I should be running or playing a game one and a half times a week (three separate games that each run twice a month).

Adult lives are complicated, though, so the games run less frequently than that.

I run two games of D&D 5e that are usually weekly, and I play in a D&D 4e game that is also weekly. All three have been a bit sluggish over the summer with lots of people traveling (including me).

Remove ads