• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I miss Melkor (3rd Gnome IR) :)

William Ronald

Explorer
I have not seen much of Melkor, although I will check out the Vin Deisel thread. I sent him an e-mail some time back when he said things were a little rough. Hopefully, he is doing well.

Good to see everyone here!!! It's been a while, Kalanyr, Venus, Zelda, o'Skoteinos, and Knight Otu!!!

(Hmm, maybe I can direct a few people to this thread)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Oh please do. I lost all contact information of you long a after one hard-drive crash. Nice to see you all.

So, what about zouron.

I know, I know, I like do dissappearing acts all the time what comes to forums. :)

Gurdjieff

First Post
Hey William, good to hear from you again. It'd be good to hear from the other IR players as well, so if you could direct them here, yes please.

Oh, and anyone here who'd like another IR?
biggrin_2.gif
(No, I'm not starting it...)

Dangerous question =p

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Dagger, venus, creamsteak: It is good, as always, to see you on the boards!!! :) I hope that you are both doing well.

I will try to do an IR Mass mail tonight.

zouron

First Post
I'm still around the net Zelda, just not really around ENWorld. you are way more likely to find me on psionics.net (IRC).

Remove ads